Investigators say fallen Fla. deputies 'made mistake'
By Brian Haas
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Sheriff Ric Bradshaw on Thursday blamed the deaths of two deputies south of Pahokee solely on the deputies themselves, saying they made a "mistake in judgment" by going in the roadway before they were struck by another deputy's cruiser.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds