N.M. officer charged in fatal hit-and-run
By Hailey Heinz
ALBUQUERQUE — An Albuquerque police sergeant accused of running over and killing a woman in a bar parking lot in April was charged, arrested and released last month, according to court records.
Andrew Gallegos was charged Dec. 12 with tampering with evidence and leaving the scene of an accident involving death or injury, a third-degree felony carrying a maximum prison term of six years.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. officer charged in fatal hit-and-run
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police