Nev. officer killed in violent car crash
By Lawrence MOwer
Las Vegas Review-Journal
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — In the last few moments of his young life, James Manor was barreling down Flamingo Road early Thursday, responding to a call on a 14-year-old girl being beaten by her father.
He passed New Forest Drive. Tenaya Way. His squad mate was in a marked patrol car behind him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Nev. officer killed in violent car crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help