Device alerts drivers to red-light camera locations
CHICAGO — Build a better mousetrap, and mice will look for new ways not to get caught.
Responding to the proliferation of red-light cameras in Chicago, the suburbs, and other urban areas, Cobra Electronics has launched a new line of radar detectors with a regularly updated database of red light and speed cameras.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic