Speed investigated in Conn. cruiser crash that killed teens
By Frank Juliano
Connecticut Post Online
MILFORD, Conn. — Funeral services for the two 19-year-olds killed when their car collided with a Milford police cruiser early Saturday morning in Orange will be held this week as the crash investigation is believed to be focusing on the vehicles' speed as a factor in the fatalities.
David Servin and Ashlie Krakowski, both Orange residents, died of multiple blunt traumatic injuries, a spokeswoman for the Office of the Chief State Medical Examiner said Monday. She would not say whether toxicology tests were performed as part of the autopsies.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court