Philly officers injured in DUI crash still in hospital
By Troy Graham
PHILADELPHIA — Two Philadelphia officers badly injured Sunday morning in a suspected drunken-driving crash on Aramingo Avenue remained hospitalized yesterday, one of them in intensive care.
Those officers were among five hurt in three drunken-driving crashes Sunday, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help