Md. man tried to run officer down before he was killed
By Andrea F. Siegel
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. — An Anne Arundel County police officer fatally shot a bank robbery suspect Monday night after the man tried to run him over in the parking lot of a Brooklyn Park liquor store, police said Tuesday.
Police believe the same man, Brian Keith Doukas, 47, might be tied to as many as four robberies in Anne Arundel County in the past week, and police in Howard County said he might have been involved in recent robberies there as well.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help