Ga. man slips out of handcuffs, steals cruiser
By Megan Matteucci
DULUTH, Ga. — Police are searching for a man who slipped out of his handcuffs and stole a Duluth police cruiser.
A Duluth officer stopped a U-Haul truck around 5 p.m. Monday for a traffic violation. The officer realized the driver was intoxicated and arrested him for with DUI, Duluth Major Don Woodruff said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. man slips out of handcuffs, steals cruiser
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds