St. Louis police officer critical after crash
By Patrick M. O'Connell
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis police officer was critically wounded in a car crash this afternoon, police said.
The officer is 23 years old and remains in “very critical” condition at St. Louis University Hospital. He was responding to a call with lights and sirens on when the accident happened about 12:45 p.m. at the intersection of South Broadway and Arsenal Street.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: St. Louis police officer critical after crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house