Details released in crash that killed Vegas officer
Las Vegas Review-Journal
LAS VEGAS, Nev. — Las Vegas police mourned one of their own on the Internet and in public Thursday, but few details of the Wednesday night crash that killed one officer and seriously injured another have been released by Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie.
The fatal single-vehicle crash, which occurred while the officers were not responding to an emergency, happened exactly five months after another young officer was killed under similar circumstances.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman