St. Louis officer dies of injuries after car crash
By Kim Bell
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A young policeman with the St. Louis Police Department has died of injuries from an Oct. 6 crash in his patrol car, the department announced Friday.
Officer Julius Moore, 23, died at about 6 p.m. Thursday at St. Louis University Hospital.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house