Fla. officer cited in cruiser hit-and-run crash
Officer Chris Dixon has pleaded not guilty to leaving the scene of an accident
St. Petersburg Times
RIVERVIEW, Fla. — One night last summer, following a Rays game, a Riverview man flagged down a police officer about a hit-and-run accident.
The man said his van was rear-ended leaving Tropicana Field. No one was injured, and there was no real damage. Typical stuff, really. Except for this:
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. officer cited in cruiser hit-and-run crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police