Fla. officer cited in cruiser hit-and-run crash
Officer Chris Dixon has pleaded not guilty to leaving the scene of an accident
St. Petersburg Times
RIVERVIEW, Fla. — One night last summer, following a Rays game, a Riverview man flagged down a police officer about a hit-and-run accident.
The man said his van was rear-ended leaving Tropicana Field. No one was injured, and there was no real damage. Typical stuff, really. Except for this:
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. officer cited in cruiser hit-and-run crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds