Pa. officer critically injured in cruiser crash
Officer Richard Phillips injured when cruiser collided with truck
The York Dispatch
EASTERN ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. — An Eastern Adams County Regional Police officer was badly hurt early Thursday morning when his cruiser crashed into a tractor-trailer at the Cross Keys intersection of Route 30 and 94 in Berwick Township, Adams County, state police said.
Officer Richard H. Phillips, 40, was flown to York Hospital by medical helicopter, police said. His condition could not be obtained Thursday afternoon, but state police said Phillips suffered a "major" injury.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer critically injured in cruiser crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy