Fla. woman killed in collision with squad car
Officials say a Polk County Sheriff's Deputy was responding to call when a vehicle pulled into his path
The Lakeland Ledger
HAINES CITY, Fla. — A 63-year-old woman died after her vehicle and a Polk County sheriff's patrol car collided on U.S. 27 late Saturday.
The Sheriff's Office identified the woman as Moni Kurian of Huntwicke Boulevard in Davenport.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. woman killed in collision with squad car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court