Fla. woman killed in collision with squad car
Officials say a Polk County Sheriff's Deputy was responding to call when a vehicle pulled into his path
The Lakeland Ledger
HAINES CITY, Fla. — A 63-year-old woman died after her vehicle and a Polk County sheriff's patrol car collided on U.S. 27 late Saturday.
The Sheriff's Office identified the woman as Moni Kurian of Huntwicke Boulevard in Davenport.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. woman killed in collision with squad car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds