Rodney King arrested for allegedly driving drunk
Moreno Valley police officers pulled King over after witnessing multiple vehicle code violations
San Bernardino County Sun
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Rialto resident Rodney King was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Tuesday afternoon.
Moreno Valley police officers pulled King over about 2:45 p.m. near Frederick Street and Brabham Drive after witnessing multiple vehicle code violations, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Rodney King arrested for allegedly driving drunk
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy