Rodney King arrested for allegedly driving drunk
Moreno Valley police officers pulled King over after witnessing multiple vehicle code violations
San Bernardino County Sun
RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Rialto resident Rodney King was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Tuesday afternoon.
Moreno Valley police officers pulled King over about 2:45 p.m. near Frederick Street and Brabham Drive after witnessing multiple vehicle code violations, officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Rodney King arrested for allegedly driving drunk
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms