Cruiser runs up utility pole, Fla. officer OK
Rescue crews used a crane to return the cruiser to the ground
By PoliceOne Staff
MIAMI — Its back wheels still on the ground, a cruiser belonging to a Miami police officer ran up a utility pole after a crash Monday.
The officer was not seriously injured, according to the Miami Herald. It is unclear how the accident occurred, but the cruiser is seen on video wedged against the pole at a sharp 45-degree angle.
Rescue crews used a crane to get the car down.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help