Video: Mustang driver gets arrested mid-burnout
A man at a car show nearly hit someone while burning rubber
HOUSTON — Officials said a large crowd got a little out of hand Friday night at a car and bikini show in west Harris County.
Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies were called out to Mason Road near the Katy Freeway around 10:40pm over a parking dispute. When deputies arrived, they said they saw one man at the car show nearly hit someone while burning rubber in the parking lot.
Deputies arrested that man, and that's when the crowd turned on them, throwing bottles and other trash at the deputies. Deputies said the crowd began to disperse and no one else was arrested. The lot was closed off while the crowd left. No injuries were reported.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman