Md. state trooper struck by stolen car
The trooper suffered non-life-threatening injuries and is being treated at a hospital
The Annapolis Capital
COLLEGE PARK, Md. — A Maryland state trooper has been injured after being struck in College Park by a car that police say was stolen.
Sgt. Marc Bell, a state police spokesman, says the trooper was hit Friday while trying to stop the car.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. state trooper struck by stolen car
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court