Video: Mother has meltdown after attacking police
The woman crashed into another vehicle, then continued fleeing at high speeds, all with her children in the back seats
By Kimberly Craig
KEEGO HARBOR, Mich. — Shifra Uzilov, 22, is the Waterford woman who, police say, took officers on a dangerous high speed chase through Keego Harbor Wednesday morning with her two small children in her SUV.
In addition to video of the police chase, Action News has now obtained video of Uzilov in the back seat of a police scout car where she can be seen, repeatedly, kicking the door and banging her head against the partition while demanding information about her children.
When the chase ended, police say Uzilov assaulted three police officers as they were trying to take her into custody. Once in the back of the police car, Uzilov's temper appears to explode as she kicks the car door, bangs her head and screams at the officers.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic