Video: Victim of auto accident attacks police
The wounded victim lunged at police as they tended to her injuries
By PoliceOne Staff
HOUSTON — A woman being treated by Houston police after she was hit by a truck attacked the officers as they treated her, for unknown reasons.
The driver of a pickup hit three pedestrians around 1 a.m. Saturday, prompting the victims’ families to attack the driver of the truck, according to KHOU.
The families held the driver until police arrived to arrest him. After police arrested the suspect, they tended to the victims, when one — an unidentified female — lunged at officers.
The woman was taken to a nearby hospital. The other two victims are in serious but stable condition.
Police arrested the driver and the violent pedestrian, according to Click2Houston.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Actor Tom Hanks is on the beat, flagging car for police