Tenn. officer killed in single car crash
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was on-duty when his squad left the road and struck a tree
Duty Death: David "Bubba" Johnson - [Montgomery County, Tennessee]
End of Service: 01/12/2014
By PoliceOne Staff
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. — A Montgomery County officer died Sunday evening in a single-vehicle crash just before midnight.
Deputy David "Bubba" Johnson, 52, was driving on Ashland City Road when his patrol car left the road and hit a tree, causing fatal injuries, according to ODMP.
Details of the accident are under investigation.
We will provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house