SC K-9 struck by vehicle dies
A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died
According to WBTW, the details of the accident have not been released.
By Chris Winston
KERSHAW COUNTY, S.C. — A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died.
Kershaw County Sheriff's Office Bloodhound Officer "Corley" died while under anesthesia during an MRI, according to Sheriff Jim Matthews.
"Apparently there was too much stress on its heart," Matthews said.
Copyright 2014 The State
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend