SC K-9 struck by vehicle dies
A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died
According to WBTW, the details of the accident have not been released.
By Chris Winston
KERSHAW COUNTY, S.C. — A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died.
Kershaw County Sheriff's Office Bloodhound Officer "Corley" died while under anesthesia during an MRI, according to Sheriff Jim Matthews.
"Apparently there was too much stress on its heart," Matthews said.
Copyright 2014 The State
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help