SC K-9 struck by vehicle dies
A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died
According to WBTW, the details of the accident have not been released.
By Chris Winston
KERSHAW COUNTY, S.C. — A Midlands K-9 officer that was hit by a vehicle on Sunday has died.
Kershaw County Sheriff's Office Bloodhound Officer "Corley" died while under anesthesia during an MRI, according to Sheriff Jim Matthews.
"Apparently there was too much stress on its heart," Matthews said.
Copyright 2014 The State
McClatchy-Tribune News Service
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash