Video: Applying when-then thinking to evasive driving
When do you need to be prepared to use evasive driving? Always, prepared, right? There’s no such thing as routine. PoliceOne Columnist Dave Smith discusses the need to have your broad external awareness focused on when/then thinking, knowing when you should take action to evade something in your path, and just as importantly, when to drive through the threat.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house