Vehicle Incidents and Issues
The Vehicle Incidents and Issues topic deals with issues related to specialized patrols like motorcycle units as well as vehicular risks and challenges to law enforcement, including vehicle crashes involving police and vehicular assaults against officers. From single-car traffic accidents to high-speed pursuits, most law enforcement injuries and fatalities occur in, or immediately outside of, a police officer’s vehicle.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID(127)
- Fla. Highway Patrol dealing with trooper shortage(33)
- San Francisco courts test new approach to homeless crimes(15)
- 8 dead, including deputy, in Miss. shooting rampage; suspect arrested(13)
- Va. special agent fatally shot by convicted felon(11)