Jodi Butts: Border Patrol Driver Training
Betsy Brantner-Smith sits down with Border Patrol Supervisor Agent, Jodi Butts, at the Women in Federal Law Enforcement Conference in Florida. Jodi discusses the number of rescues she does each day as a Border Patrol Officer. She emphasizes the importance of seatbelts, managing speed, managing the terrain, and the different courses they use to train on.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman