Throwback: 1946 LAPD 'Report to the People'
A report on traffic deaths for the purpose of community awareness and safety. Created by the Los Angeles Police Department in 1946.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- PD removes 'Blue Lives Matter,' Punisher car decals after criticism
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Report: Hiring standards may be lowered to meet Border Patrol staffing goal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber