Firearms Disarming and Retention (POSA)
Firearm disarming is a vital skill set that has saved the lives of countless officers. The number of officers shot with their own weapon is a testimony for the need for training in weapon retention. This program, with Ralph Mroz, leads viewers through a discussion of various techniques as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each.
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter