Meth Labs, Meth Response and Meth Users (POSA)
This presentation with Rick Hetzel familiarizes officers about: how to recognize a lab if you are approaching one or are in one, how to recognize a dangerous meth user, the chemicals used in clandestine meth manufacture, and what to do if you encounter a user or a meth lab.
NOTE: The accompanying PowerPoint file may be downloaded at www.posai.org/access-training-programs
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds