Dr. White: 'In this city every police car carries a defibrillator'
NBC’s Dr. Nancy Snyderman spoke with Dr. Roger White of the Mayo Clinic who pioneered a program that put defibrillators in every police car and other first responder vehicle in Rochester, Minnesota.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman