The 25-45 from Sharps Rifle Company
The 25-45 Sharps is a new caliber, based on the the popular hunting cartridge, the .257 Roberts. Developed in the 1920′s and commercially introduced in 1934, the .257 Roberts became the most popular hunting cartridge in North America for many years. Now, the cartridge has been re-introduced as the 25-45 Sharps, and has been adapted to both the hunting and tactical platforms, giving law enforcement, security, and military a viable option over and above that of the 5.56mm round. Watch the video to see the 25-45 Sharps in action!
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house