Introducing UFED Touch
Cellebrite's UFED Touch sets a new standard for mobile forensics, advancing Cellebrite's already ground-breaking logical and physical extraction capabilities for thousands of mobile phones, smartphones, portable GPS devices and handheld tablets.
These capabilities include decoding, decryption and device password protection defeat for many of the world's most popular mobile platforms, including BlackBerry, iOS, Android, Nokia BB5 and more.
The extraction, decoding and analysis of vital evidentiary data includes call logs, phonebook, text messages (SMS), pictures, videos, audio files, and unique phone identifier information including electronic serial number (ESN), international mobile equipment identity (IMEI), SIM card serial number (ICCID) and international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI).
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court