Making HD Practical For Any Agency - Multiple Resolution Recording
As a law enforcement officer, have you ever wished that you could choose the resolution of a video after the incident took place? HD video is wonderful when you want it, but 90% of the time…you don’t want it. That is exactly the problem that 4RE addresses with Multiple Resolution Recording. 4RE records in both HD and standard definition at the same time, then you choose the resolution to keep based on whether or not it is a critical event. Listen to this brief video to find out more about 4RE and what it can do to help your agency. To find out more about 4RE, visit http://watchguardvideo.com/4re.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman