Traffic Guard Portable Speed Bump
The Traffic Guard is a portable speed bump system that is designed to temporarily control traffic flow. It's unique patented design allows it to easily conform to virtually any road surface.
Community leaders, parents and schools across the U.S. are using Safe Routes to School programs to encourage and enable more children to safely walk and bike to school. Use Traffic Guard portable speed bumps to help protect children and control vehicle speeds, increasing school zone safety.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house