The WRAP Live Field Use Footage
Live field footage of The WRAP being used in the arrest of a combative subject wanted for an attempted stabbing. The WRAP was quickly and easily applied, aiding in limiting escalation of force, and allowing officers to return the subject to a seated and upright position. Since 1994, The International Association of Chiefs of Police have recommended the upright seated position as the safest method to restrain an individual. The WRAP allows a detained individual to breathe without restriction.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds