Reality Training: When should we use deadly force?
As a law enforcement officer, you have a right to defend yourself against an assailant. Dave Smith analyzes the use of deadly force and the current state of law enforcement in the age of media scrutiny.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend