P1 Roll Call: Cop mistaken for gang member, Police chief TASERed
For the week of December 6, Dave Smith discusses a frightening situation in which a cop in an unmarked car on the phone with his wife was mistaken for a gang member and fired upon from another vehicle. He also recaps a heartwarming story of a cop who saved a woman's life then stayed at her bedside, and a chief who offered to be TASERed in front of his community to raise money for his department, plus this week's Not Today moment from Wis.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman