Will to Win: A female cop with a gun to her head (Part 1)
In 1998, Officer Donna Wescott went to meet a fellow officer for coffee at a 7-11. Little did she know what she was about to encounter. She shares her story of how she reacted and communicated when a gun was pointed to her head. She says her training took over in that moment and is the reason she remained alive.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds