Proxemics: The 10-, 5-, and 2-foot Assessment
In this video tactical tip, PoliceOne Contributor Dave Young is assisted by PoliceOne Contributor Gary Klugiewicz as Young discusses and demonstrates the concept of proxemics. Young breaks it down into ten feet, five feet, and two feet, and what assessments you should be making at each distance.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house