Improving your verbal response to situations
In this video tactical tip, PoliceOne Contributor Gary Klugiewicz discusses a concept to help improve law enforcement training and performance on the street, explaining his philosophy that we should replace the word “react” with the word “respond” in scenarios and situations.
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert