Application of the Knee to the Tricep
In this video tactical tip, PoliceOne Contributor Don Gula — founder of Arrestling Force Options Training — discusses and demonstrates another way to get a prone subject’s hands out from under his torso by applying the knee to the subject’s tricep muscle. This produces enough pain to gain compliance of the subject.
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper