Shooter Feedback with Lou Ann Hamblin
Taking the time to stop and evaluate your motions is something rarely practiced on the job or in training. Firearms Instructor Lou Ann Hamblin discusses the importance of getting feedback from her trainees in order to maximize their training experience.
Visit the PoliceOne Officer Safety Section
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman