Perspectives: Mark Dunston - Use of Force Truths
Deputy Chief of the Ocean Springs PD Mark Dunston presents some important reminders regarding Use of Force scenarios. Among these helpful tips, he advises you to know your case laws, remember that you are not automatically a suspect of wrongdoing, and do not massage your report. Check out the video for more Use of Force truths.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman