Dr. Sydney Vail: Personal Emergency Medical Pack
You never know when a medical emergency will take place while on duty. Dr. Sydney Vail meets with Sgt. Betsy Smith to discuss how carrying a simple medical pack consisting of Quick Clot, gauze, a tournaquette, saline, and band-aids can dramatically effect the outcome of your emergency.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman