Kathy Vonk: Task Specific Obstacle Course for Police Fitness
In this PoliceOneTV Training Video, Kathy Vonk, police officer and Lead Fitness Instructor at Washtenaw Community College Police Academy, tells us about an obstacle course that any officer can use to enhance their fitness program.
About Kathleen Vonk:
Kathleen Vonk has been a certified police officer in the state of Michigan since 1988. She is an adjunct instructor for Team One Network teaching officer survival skills courses, and has taught survival and pistol courses for Heckler & Koch International Training Division (H&K). She is a certified firearms instructor, H&K Pistol Instructor, RedMan Simulation Training Instructor, Simunition Supervisor, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist(CSCS) by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), Health Promotion Director by the Cooper Institute, and is an FTO for her agency. She is a former NCAA Division I and II athlete in the sports of volleyball and softball. Learn more at loukatactical.com.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police