In this PoliceOneTV video, Betsy Bratner-Smith speaks with Kathy Hanrahan, CEO of TASER Foundation for Fallen Officers. The TASER Foundation was established in 2004 as a way to give back to the law enforcement community. Their mission is to provide immediate financial support to the families of an officer killed in the line of duty across the U.S. and Canada.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy