Vicky Farren: Spousal Perspective on Off Duty Carry
In this PoliceOneTV Video, Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Vicky Farren, whose husband is a law enforcement officer, about her opinions on off duty carry. Vicky feels comfortable with both her and her husband carrying a gun while they are off duty. She discusses her reasoning behind this and explains how she didn't always feel this way.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house