Patrolling in a Business Area
Dave Smith discusses specific things to take into consideration when patrolling in different business locations. There are a variety of crimes that can occur in businesses, whether it be a retail store, a restaurant, or an industrial business. He gives advice on how to react to certain situations that arise and how to act effectively.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds