Lou Ann Hamblin: Long Gun Retention for the Smaller Officer
Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Lou Ann Hamblin about weapon retention. Often times officers admit that they do not remember the techniques to properly retaining a weapon. More officers on the streets nowadays carry long guns and it is important they know how to operate and hold the weapon to keep it secure.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court