Lou Ann Hamblin: Long Gun Retention for the Smaller Officer
Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Lou Ann Hamblin about weapon retention. Often times officers admit that they do not remember the techniques to properly retaining a weapon. More officers on the streets nowadays carry long guns and it is important they know how to operate and hold the weapon to keep it secure.
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic