Dan Marcou: Take Down Tactics for the Smaller Officer
Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Lt. Dan Marcou about some tactics for smaller statured officers. He demontrates some common techniques that smaller officers could use to take down a larger individual. The best way to learn these tactics is to practice again and again in order to effectively apply these techniques on the street.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help