Body Language: Psychological vs. Physiological Behaviors
Jim Glennon discusses signs of deceit and a theory that he uses to determine whether or not someone is being deceitful. He believes that different indicators could be either psychological or physiological and explains how to differentiate those signs.
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house